The Complete NEET Guide Chapterwise Topicwise is the No.1 choice of toppers to ensure their brilliance for NEET 2024 exam. The book claims that around 90% same or similar questions are asked in the NEET-UG entrance exam. The book covers the syllabi of both classes 11 and 12 in a chapter-wise manner with insightful illustrations for your systematic learning. The book is useful for students of all boards who aspire to ace the NEET UG 2024 exam.
Salient Features of the Book-
- The book contains the previous 10 years’ questions (2014-2023).
- The book contains NCERT-based comprehensive theory of both classes 11 and 12.
- Concept Maps are provided with every chapter for a quick recap of the chapters.
- The book consists of MCQs with answer keys and detailed solutions.
- The book also includes NEET vitals to evaluate if you are exam ready.
- The exam-café section incorporated in each chapter provides objective questions for practice.
- The book is well organized in a chapter-wise and topic-wise format.
Table of Content:
UNIT 1 : Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
UNIT 2 : Structure of Atom
UNIT 3 : Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
UNIT 4 : Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
UNIT 5 : States of Matter : Gases and Liquids
UNIT 6 : Thermodynamics
UNIT 7 : Equilibrium
UNIT 8 : Redox Reactions
UNIT 9 : Hydrogen
UNIT 10 : The s-Block Elements
UNIT 11 : The p-Block Elements (Group 13 and 14)
UNIT 12 : Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques
UNIT 13 : Hydrocarbons
UNIT 14 : Environmental Chemistry
UNIT 1 : Solid State
UNIT 2 : Solutions
UNIT 3 : Electrochemistry
UNIT 4 : Chemical Kinetics
UNIT 5 : Surface Chemistry
UNIT 6 : General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
UNIT 7 : The p-Block Elements (Group 15 to 18)
UNIT 8 : The d- and f- Block Elements
UNIT 9 : Coordination Compounds
UNIT 10 : Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
UNIT 11 : Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
UNIT 12 : Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
UNIT 13 : Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
UNIT 14 : Biomolecules
UNIT 15 : Polymers
UNIT 16 : Chemistry in Everyday Life