About JEE Exam.
The Joint Entrance Exam is an entrance exam held primarily by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The Exam takes place for admission to various engineering courses in IIT, NIT and private colleges across India. The JEE exam is further divided into JEE Mains & JEE Advanced.
JEE Mains is conducted for the admission of students into engineering courses of the country. The Exam is conducted by NTA. Only approx. top 1.5 lakh students who quality JEE Main are eligible to take JEE Advanced. JEE Advanced is conducted for admission to one of the 23 IITs and some other prestigious technical institutions such as IISc Bangalore and IIST Thiruvananthapuram. JEE Advanced is conducted by any one of the IITs in circulation every year.
Why MTG Books for JEE Mains and Advanced?
MTG is one of the best publications to provide students with quality education through appropriate study resources. It provides the best books for JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, CBSE, Olympiad Resources and other competitive exams. At MTG, the curators pay as much attention to details as to the latest exam trends and thus, curate’ error-free content.
Go through a wide range of CBSE Books, visit CBSE Books
MTG keeps the following things in mind while curating and updating the best books for JEE Mains and Advanced-
1. The readers are introduced to the latest syllabus of JEE Mains & Advanced every year through MTG Books. You can get your hands on the important JEE Advanced Physics Questions, Chemistry Questions and JEE advanced maths questions
2. The books are based on comprehensive methods of learning thus, covering the concepts in depth.
3. The books are updated with the latest years papers to familiarize the student with the latest exam trends.
1. How many times can a candidate appear in the JEE Main examination?
The JEE Main exam is held four time a year, and thus, a candidate can sit for 12 JEE Main attempts within three consecutive years. However, a candidate can only sit for eight attempts within two consecutive years.
2. Is NCERT enough for JEE Main Chemistry?
For a basic hold of the Chemistry syllabus, NCERT Books for JEE Main are enough. However, to score high and crack the cut-off, one must study rigorously from the best IIT JEE Books. Reading from appropriate Reference books, Previous Year Papers, and Sample papers ensures complete coverage of the syllabus without letting any information from the syllabus slip out.
3. Which syllabus should a candidate focus on JEE Main or JEE Advanced?
One must study with an approach to cover the overall syllabus. As compared to JEE Main a higher level of questions is asked in JEE Advanced. But, one cannot sit for JEE Advanced until he/she clears JEE Mains. Thus, one must ensure to study with an overall approach. An aspirant must study from the best books for JEE Main to cover the JEE Main syllabus in depth and the best books for JEE Advanced to cover the JEE Advanced syllabus at a higher difficulty level.
4. How many times is JEE Main conducted in a year?
Earlier, JEE Main was conducted twice a year, but from 2020, the NTA has decided to conduct the JEE Main exam four times a year. The period for the four attempts is from Jan-May.