JEE Exam Books - Main and Advanced
The Joint Entrance Exam is an entrance exam held primarily by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The Exam takes place for admission to various engineering courses in IIT, NIT and private colleges across India. The JEE exam is further divided into JEE Mains & JEE Advanced. JEE preparation is half-finished without JEE exam books, Hence get the best JEE books for main and advanced.
About JEE Exam
The Joint Entrance Exam is an entrance exam held primarily by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The Exam takes place for admission to various engineering courses in IIT, NIT and private colleges across India. The JEE exam is further divided into JEE Mains & JEE Advanced.
JEE Mains is conducted for the admission of students into engineering courses of the country. The Exam is conducted by NTA. Only approx. top 1.5 lakh students who quality JEE Main are eligible to take JEE Advanced. JEE Advanced is conducted for admission to one of the 23 IITs and some other prestigious technical institutions such as IISc Bangalore and IIST Thiruvananthapuram. JEE Advanced is conducted by any one of the IITs in circulation every year.
Tips for choosing the best JEE Exam Books
- Check the content coverage: Ensure that the book covers the entire syllabus of the JEE exam. Check whether the book has detailed explanations, examples, and practice questions for each topic. MTG’s JEE Main Guide Books are perfect as it ensures that you get to cover the JEE Main syllabus from all dimensions. 7000+ Questions and 1000+ shortcut methods help you grab all the JEE Main Syllabus concepts from the core.
- Look for books with practice questions: Choose books that have a large number of practice questions, which you can find in JEE sample paper books. Questions given in the books are of varying difficulty levels to help you develop a better understanding of the concepts and prepare you for the actual exam. MTG Chapter-Wise Topic-Wise Daily Practice Paper (DPP) JEE Main has a total of 100 daily practice papers which will give you thorough practice for the exam.
- Check the level of difficulty: Ensure that the book is suitable for your level of preparation. If you are a beginner, choose books that start with basic concepts and gradually progress to more advanced topics. MTG JEE Champion is the ideal book for this because it is divided into two parts chapter-wise according to the syllabus of class 11 and class 12 and covers all the question typologies and difficulties.
- Previous years’ question papers and mock tests: The book should also include previous years’ question papers and mock tests to help students prepare for the exam more effectively. JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper Book and JEE Advanced Previous Year Question Paper Book will help students to understand the exam pattern, time management, and the type of questions that are asked in the exam. For an exhaustive practice, pick 45+21 Years Chapterwise Topicwise Solutions which comprise the previous 45 Years’ Papers of JEE Advanced/ IIT JEE and the Previous 21 Years’ Papers of JEE Main/ AIEEE in a chapter-wise format which is completely solved with answer keys and explanations for all 151 Previous Years’ Papers and 5000+ previous years questions of JEE.
- Read reviews: Read online reviews of the book to get an idea of how useful it has been for other students. Check for reviews on trusted websites like Amazon, Goodreads, and other online bookstores.
- Consider the cost: Books can be expensive, so consider the cost of the book before making a purchase. Compare prices and check if there are any discounts available. MTG has come with books that are both rich in content and affordable.
- Don’t rely on a single book: It’s a good idea to use multiple books for your JEE exam preparation. Different books may explain the same topic in different ways, and using multiple books can help you get a better understanding of the concepts.
By following these tips, you can choose the best JEE exam books that suit your preparation level and help you succeed in the exam.
Why MTG Books for JEE Mains and Advanced?
MTG is one of the best publications to provide students with quality education through appropriate study resources. It provides the best books for JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, CBSE, Olympiad Resources and other competitive exams. At MTG, the curators pay as much attention to details as to the latest exam trends and thus, curate’ error-free content.
Go through a wide range of CBSE Books, visit CBSE Books
MTG keeps the following things in mind while curating and updating the best books for JEE Mains and Advanced-
1. The readers are introduced to the latest syllabus of JEE Mains & Advanced every year through MTG Books. You can get your hands on the important JEE Advanced Physics Questions, Chemistry Questions and JEE advanced maths questions
2. The books are based on comprehensive methods of learning thus, covering the concepts in depth.
3. The books are updated with the latest years papers to familiarize the student with the latest exam trends.
Which syllabus should a candidate focus on JEE Main or JEE Advanced?
One must study with an approach to cover the overall syllabus. As compared to JEE Main a higher level of questions is asked in JEE Advanced. But, one cannot sit for JEE Advanced until he/she clears JEE Mains. Thus, one must ensure to study with an overall approach. An aspirant must study from the best books for JEE Main to cover the JEE Main syllabus in depth and the best books for JEE Advanced to cover the JEE Advanced syllabus at a higher difficulty level.
How many times is JEE Main conducted in a year?
Earlier, JEE Main was conducted twice a year, but from 2020, the NTA has decided to conduct the JEE Main exam four times a year. The period for the four attempts is from Jan-May.
LATEST REVISED JEE MAINS EXAM BOOKS (Physics, Chemistry, Maths)
LATEST REVISED JEE ADVANCED EXAM BOOKS (Physics, Chemistry, Maths)
JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper Books
JEE Advanced Previous Year Question Paper Books
Free Resources –
JEE Main Sample Papers 2023 | FREE PDF Download
Download JEE Advanced Sample Papers PDFs
JEE Mains Physics Chapter Wise Questions With Solutions
JEE Mains Previous Year Question Papers | Free PDF Download
JEE Online Tests –
JEE Mains Concept Maps (Maths)
JEE Main and Advanced Books –
JEE Chemistry Books for Mains and Advanced
JEE Physics Books for Mains and Advanced
JEE Mathematics Books for Mains and Advanced
Monthly-wise JEE Main Questions –
JEE Mains Maths Questions with Solutions
JEE Mains Physics Questions with Solutions