JEE Main Books 2024 & JEE Advanced Books 2024
About JEE Exam
The Joint Entrance Exam is an entrance exam held primarily by the National Testing Agency (NTA). JEE exam consists of two parts – JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main happens in two sessions – Session 1 and Session 2 out of which the best marks will be considered for qualification. After the candidates pass either JEE Session 1 or JEE Main Session 2, they become eligible to appear in JEE Advanced JEE Advanced is conducted for admission to one of the 23 IITs and some other prestigious technical institutions such as IISc Bangalore and IIST Thiruvananthapuram. JEE Advanced is conducted by any one of the IITs in circulation every year.
Tips for choosing the best JEE Main 2024 Books and JEE Advanced 2024 Books
- Check the content coverage: Ensure that the book covers the entire syllabus of the JEE exam. Check whether the book has detailed explanations, examples, and practice questions for each topic. MTG’s JEE Main Guide Books are perfect as it ensures that you get to cover the JEE Main syllabus from all dimensions. 7000+ Questions and 1000+ shortcut methods help you grab all the JEE Main Syllabus concepts from the core.
- Look for books with practice questions: Choose books that have a large number of practice questions, which you can find in JEE sample paper books. Questions given in the books are of varying difficulty levels to help you develop a better understanding of the concepts and prepare you for the actual exam. MTG Chapter-Wise Topic-Wise Daily Practice Paper (DPP) JEE Main has a total of 100 daily practice papers which will give you thorough practice for the exam.
- Check the level of difficulty: Ensure that the book is suitable for your level of preparation. If you are a beginner, choose books that start with basic concepts and gradually progress to more advanced topics. MTG JEE Champion is the ideal book for this because it is divided into two parts chapter-wise according to the syllabus of class 11 and class 12 and covers all the question typologies and difficulties.
- Previous years’ question papers and mock tests: The book should also include previous years’ question papers and mock tests to help students prepare for the exam more effectively. JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper Book and JEE Advanced Previous Year Question Paper Book will help students to understand the exam pattern, time management, and the type of questions that are asked in the exam. For an exhaustive practice, pick 46+22 Years Chapterwise Topicwise Solutions which comprise the previous 45 Years’ Papers of JEE Advanced/ IIT JEE and the Previous 21 Years’ Papers of JEE Main/ AIEEE in a chapter-wise format which is completely solved with answer keys and explanations for all 151 Previous Years’ Papers and 5000+ previous years questions of JEE.
- Read reviews: Read online reviews of the book to get an idea of how useful it has been for other students. Check for reviews on trusted websites like Amazon, Goodreads, and other online bookstores.
- Consider the cost: Books can be expensive, so consider the cost of the book before making a purchase. Compare prices and check if there are any discounts available. MTG has come with books that are both rich in content and affordable.
- Don’t rely on a single book: It’s a good idea to use multiple books for your JEE exam preparation. Different books may explain the same topic in different ways, and using multiple books can help you get a better understanding of the concepts.
By following these tips, you can choose the best JEE books 2024 that suit your preparation level and help you succeed in the exam.
Why MTG Books for JEE Mains 2024 and JEE Advanced 2024?
MTG is one of the best publications to provide students with quality education through appropriate study resources. It provides the best books for JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, CBSE, Olympiad Resources and other competitive exams. At MTG, the curators pay as much attention to details as to the latest exam trends and thus, curate’ error-free content.
MTG keeps the following things in mind while curating and updating the best books for JEE Mains and Advanced-
1. The readers are introduced to the latest syllabus of JEE Mains & Advanced every year through MTG Books. You can get your hands on the important JEE Advanced Physics Questions, Chemistry Questions and JEE advanced maths questions
2. The books are based on comprehensive methods of learning thus, covering the concepts in depth.
3. The books are updated with the latest years papers to familiarize the student with the latest exam trends.
Go through a wide range of CBSE Books, visit CBSE Books
Which syllabus should a candidate focus on JEE Main or JEE Advanced?
One must study with an approach to cover the overall syllabus. As compared to JEE Main a higher level of questions is asked in JEE Advanced. But, one cannot sit for JEE Advanced until he/she clears JEE Mains. Thus, one must ensure to study with an overall approach. An aspirant must study from the best books for JEE Main to cover the JEE Main syllabus in depth and the best books for JEE Advanced to cover the JEE Advanced syllabus at a higher difficulty level.
Free Resources –
JEE Online Tests –
JEE Main and Advanced Books –
Monthly-wise JEE Main Questions –