How to Prepare Chemistry for JEE Mains and Advanced?
It’s sadly the most ignored subject by most aspirants due to the amount of memorization it requires, but if studied carefully, most of the topics are logical and intuitive, and it’s divided into three sections: physical chemistry, organic chemistry, and inorganic chemistry.
Chemistry questions need a proper balance of analytical and a good memory. To summarise, physical chemistry questions are completely analytical, inorganic chemistry requires good memorization, and organic chemistry requires a proper balance of both. For better preparation, students can use best JEE chemistry Books for Mains and Advanced 2023 Exam Preparation.
Other Books –
FEATURES OF THE BEST CHEMISTRY BOOK FOR JEE MAIN AND ADVANCED FOR 2023 EXAM
- Latest JEE Main sample papers with updated syllabus and solutions
- Mnemonics boost memory along with your confidence
- Theory with illustrations
- Chapter-wise and topic-wise format
- Tips & Tricks to crack JEE (Main)
- Mind Maps Snapshot of the entire chapter for better memory retention.
- Chapter-wise Trend Analysis
- Self-check MCQs. Chapterwise MCQs and Numerical Value Questions
- OMR Sheets with each paper and Much more
Recommended – JEE Main Sample Paper Book
Monthly-wise JEE Main Questions –