Reference Books for Class 12
For sky rocketing your CBSE Class 12 scores, you must practice numerous questions from a reference book as well as different question typologies. One never knows what might show up in the exam and catch them off guard. Therefore, it is always preferable to be safe than sorry. And the more the merrier when it comes to practice, right? The ideal study guide for this purpose is MTG’s 100 PERCENT, which emphasizes 100% learning and 100% scores by giving 100% preparation. If a candidate refers to this smart study system book, which covers all levels and question types, it is difficult to miss the 100% mark. Whether you are looking for physics reference books for class 12, or chemistry reference books for class 12, or biology reference books for class 12, MTG’s 100 PERCENT comes in all these subjects to guide you up the path of excellence.
Which reference book is best for 12th class?
If you are a CBSE class 12 student looking for a reference book which is the best for 12th class, then your search has ended. MTG’s 100 PERCENT is just what you need. MTG’s 100 PERCENT is the perfect reference book of class 12 for this purpose, emphasizing 100% learning and 100% scores by providing 100% preparation. It is hard to miss the target if an aspirant refers to this smart study system book which covers all levels and typologies of questions. Some of the best features of the best reference book for class 12 –
- Easy theory with graphics, diagrams, additional info & examples.
- Self-evaluation exercises like Try Yourself, Illustrations, NCERT Focus, CBSE Focus, Miscellaneous questions, Competition Focus with a few NEET& JEE questions, Exam Drill as per latest CBSE pattern.
- 3 Solved practice papers as per the latest CBSE pattern & syllabus.
- Concept maps, Lab time experiments, Practical & Viva practice.
- All question typologies to prepare the student 100% to avoid any surprise.
- Questions labelled with all CBSE cognitive levels – R, U, Ap, An, Ev, Cr.
- Real-life scenarios for observations & experiential learning according to NEP 2020.
Which reference book is best for class 12 biology?
For biology reference books for class 12, we have the perfect options for you. Objective NCERT At Your Fingertips is the best biology reference book for class 12 which has been a bestseller on all the e-commerce platforms for the past 10 years. The book has over 8000 ratings of 5-star reviews. It is not a simple but one that brings each and every line of NCERT textbook on your fingertips with thousands of MCQs pulled out from each line of NCERT. Second is 100 PERCENT book by MTG which is a game changer. While looking for biology reference books for class 12, you can’t miss this one.
Which is the best reference book for class 12 physics?
For physics reference books for class 12, here is the perfect pick for you. MTG’s 100 Percent – It is the best physics reference book for class 12. 100 Percent book by MTG is a mission to provide 100% learning of complete CBSE syllabus and score 100% in your CBSE exams. The book is specially curated to render students a thorough insight into the subject. The unparallel theory of the book helps them overcome their fear of the subject and score higher. Its topic-wise theory is aligned with NCERT & covers the latest CBSE syllabus to let you conquer the exams. This book can be called a smart study system as it renders everything important in an easy-to-grasp manner by offering an extensive range of practice questions to check preparedness.
Which reference book is best for class 12 science?
Reference books for class 12 for science are very much needed for a great and game changing preparation of CBSE class 12 boards. That is why we are here to provide you the best Reference books for class 12 science – physics reference books for class 12, chemistry reference books for class 12, and biology reference books for class 12. It’s MTG’s 100 PERCENT. All elements & highlights of this book that makes it the best reference book for class 12 science are here –
- Unparalleled Theory – The theory of this book is so easy and unique that it beats the conventional methods.
- Self-Evaluation – Each section/topic of theory in the book has self-test assignments namely Try Yourself, NCERT Focus, & CBSE Focus. Thereafter, each chapter is followed by solved practice questions classified as Miscellaneous questions and Competition Focus, which include Subjective questions, MCQs, passage-based, case-based, and source-based questions.
- CBSE Cognitive levels have been labeled as per the latest CBSE guidelines – Remembering, Understanding, Applying, Analysing, Evaluating, and Creating.
- Concept Map – A well-designed concept map is rendered at the end of each chapter to highlight & summarize the main points of the chapter in an interesting manner.
- Practical – A section named “Viva Voce” covers detailed explanations of all science practical by CBSE with answers to prepare students for the viva session of the practical exam.
- Practice Papers/Sample Papers – 3 solved practice papers are provided at the end of the book as per the latest CBSE pattern & curriculum for the current session to check final exam readiness.