The JEE Mains paper is of 300 marks, with equal weightage given to the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics sections, out of which In this exam, the Physics section is worth 100 Marks. Optics, Simple Harmonic Motion (SHM), Kinetics, Kinematics, Modern Physics, Thermodynamics, Theory of Relativity, Fluid Flow, and various other topics are covered in the Physics syllabus. The physics paper can provide you with the highest possible score, but you must have strong Reasoning, Evaluating, Solving, Memorizing, and Recalling skills.
How to Prepare Physics for JEE Mains and Advanced?
Physics can be a difficult subject for some students because it is entirely based on concepts and logic, and it can become more difficult as the questions become more conceptual. It’s a nightmare for many JEE aspirants, and the majority of them abandon physics sooner than you might think. As a result, it is critical to understand the exam pattern and select the appropriate best physics Book for JEE Mains and Advanced for 2023 Exam.
Other Books –
FEATURES OF THE BEST PHYSICS BOOK FOR JEE MAIN AND ADVANCED FOR 2023 EXAM
- Latest JEE Main sample papers with updated syllabus and solutions
- Mnemonics boost memory along with your confidence
- Theory with illustrations
- Chapter-wise and topic-wise format
- Tips & Tricks to crack JEE (Main)
- Mind Maps Snapshot of the entire chapter for better memory retention.
- Chapter-wise Trend Analysis
- Self-check MCQs. Chapterwise MCQs and Numerical Value Questions
- OMR Sheets with each paper
And Much more
Free Resources –
Buy Now –
Recommended – JEE Main Sample Paper Book
Monthly-wise JEE Main Questions –