The Central Board of Secondary Education is called CBSE. Nearly all of the schools connected to the CBSE Board use the NCERT Curriculum 2023-24. Thus, the CBSE curriculum is used as the basis for all competitive tests including NEET, JEE, and NTSE. One might examine the various NEET and JEE exam books to see how closely the CBSE curriculum resembles those of the competitive exams.
Popular CBSE Books
|Scoremore Sample Papers|
|10 Years CBSE Champion|
|Tamanna Aptitude test series|
CBSE Books for Classes 9 – 12 (Main Subjects)
|CBSE Books for Class 9|
|CBSE Books for Class 10|
|CBSE Books for Class 11|
|CBSE Books for Class 12|
CBSE Books Price List Online
- Scoremore Sample Papers – (300 INR)
- 100 Percent – (400-800 INR)
- 10 Years CBSE Champion – (400-600 INR)
- CBSE Handbooks – (250-400 INR)
- Scoremore Casestudy – (125 INR)
- Tamanna Aptitude test series – (250 INR)
Question and Answers
What’s Better with MTG CBSE Books?
MTG Learning is the one among the best CBSE Books publisher. It aims to deliver a high-quality education in a language that is appropriate for all age students. All CBSE books from MTG are based on the NCERT curriculum, which aids in NEET & JEE preparation as well. MTG CBSE Books are trusted and chosen by lakhs of aspirants every year to turn their dreams into reality. One can browse the extensive selection of top CBSE books for oneself on the MTG web store and easily order CBSE books online.
• MTG‘s CBSE books closely adhere to the NCERT syllabus and make sure to impart extracurricular knowledge in a pleasant way, one can entirely rely on MTG Books to throw the proper dart in any exam.
• MTG makes sure to stay updated with all the latest exam trends and updates its study materials accordingly to provide students with the latest exam patterns.
• The books are curated in an interactive way to make sure that the kids have fun while learning and simplifies education to make them fall in love with studies.
Which Board is better in India, CBSE or ICSE?
Both the CBSE and ICSE Boards are important. The CBSE board offers fewer subjects in a simpler language since it places an emphasis on condensed learning. While ICSE Board covers a wide range of disciplines, it places a greater emphasis on the student’s entire growth. The majority of schools in the nation use the CBSE Board, which is preferred above ICSE Boards in terms of syllabus, acceptance, and marking methodology.
How to prepare for the CBSE Board exams?
If one is unprepared for the CBSE Board exams, stress might be a significant factor. Here are a few recommendations for your preparation strategy.
1. Adhere to a suitable timetable.
2. Be familiar with the syllabus and exam format.
3. Start with the NCERT curriculum.
4. Put as much practice as you can.
5. Practice the question banks based on the CBSE.
6. Solve CBSE sample papers.
7. Solve CBSE Previous years questions.
8. Don’t let anxiety dictate how you prepare.
What are some last-minute study tips for students in the 10th grade?
When making last-minute preparations, the two items below are vital.
a. Fully comprehend the instructions for taking the CBSE Board exam.
b. Complete the CBSE sample papers for 10th boards based on the most recent exam formats.
c. Solve CBSE previous year question papers class 10 as much as you can.
Is CBSE or NCERT same?
No, they are utterly distinct organizations. Central Board of Secondary/School Examinations/Education is also known as CBSE. NCERT stands for National Council of Education Research and Training. The primary distinction between NCERT and CBSE is that the former is a publishing organization, whereas the latter is a regulating authority. You can see that NCERT texts are used by the majority of CBSE schools in India.
What is the difference between CBSE & ICSE syllabus?
CBSE Board has fewer subjects than ICSE Board since it places a greater emphasis on the study materials’ compactness. The primary distinction between CBSE and ICSE is that the former places a greater emphasis on theoretical knowledge while the latter places a greater emphasis on practical knowledge. The study of science and mathematics is prioritized by CBSE. However, the ICSE places equal emphasis on other disciplines including the arts, psychology, etc.
Are CBSE Books enough for IIT JEE preparation?
Yes. The CBSE syllabus serves as the foundation for almost all competitive exams, including IIT-JEE. To secure a high result in JEE Main & Advanced, all you need to do is study from the top CBSE textbooks.
Are NCERT and ICSE textbooks the same?
No. The curriculum used by the ICSE and CBSE Boards are completely dissimilar. As a result, the two boards use different texts. If ICSE Board students plan to take competitive exams like NEET or JEE, they might need the CBSE textbooks.
What are Class-12th CBSE Board exam tips and suggestions?
Every exam taker of CBSE Class 12th and class 10th too, should take some advice seriously when they are preparing for the exam because board examinations are the decisive factor in a student’s future career.
1. The top CBSE books for class 12 must be studied by all students. If the books use simple language to describe the ideas, that is a sign that they are the best and the same goes for CBSE books for class 10.
2. When preparing for the boards, practicing must be stressed the most. So that you don’t overlook any concepts, study from illuminating sources. Complete the best sample papers for 12th boards.
3. Avoid using the “competitive syllabus” when the CBSE exams get closer because it could make your preparation methods unclear.
Are MTG CBSE Books the best?
The content quality and explanations in CBSE books by MTG are top-notch and exactly to the preference of CBSE students. MTG CBSE books are all in one because with them you can learn, practice, and revise, all at once. The learning and understanding is very thorough and NCERT like in the MTG CBSE books and then the vast questions banks make clearing and topping the CBSE exams very easy. MTG CBSE Books provide concept maps, brain maps to revise everything you have learnt in a heartbeat. The best part is that MTG puts emphasis on maximizing understanding through experiential learning eliminating rote learning which is the best type of learning.
What are the best MTG CBSE Books?
The best CBSE Books by MTG which are trusted and applauded by lakhs of students and teachers are – 100 Percent, CBSE Chapterwise Topicwise 10 years solved papers, Objective NCERT At Your Fingertips, Score More 21 Sample Papers.
Does MTG Implement NEP 2020 In Their Books?
Yes, MTG is one of some publishers who implemented NEP 2020 in their books. There is nothing better to rely on than MTG School Books because our CBSE books are created keeping the greatest NEP practices and changes in mind. MTG’s CBSE Books will teach students practical skills through experiments and real-world challenges. To optimize learning, all books are approved by specialists with the student’s well-being in mind. MTG also provides E-books to students, as part of the new NEP’s goal to integrate digital literacy with digital form of books. Hence, MTG CBSE Books are precisely what you require to assist your child in coping with these new changes to brighten their future.