CBSE Class 10
MTG being one of the top CBSE book publishers for class 10 in India, always aims to deliver high-quality education in a language that is appropriate for students of their age. Based on the NCERT curriculum of class 10, MTG offers the top CBSE books for class 10 with top-notch content-quality. Because we guarantee to deliver extra-curricular knowledge in a fun style, one can entirely rely on MTG CBSE 10th Books to hit the success dart in CBSE class 10 exams. We make it a point to stay updated with exam trends and regularly update the CBSE study materials. To guarantee that the class 10 students have enjoyable learning experiences, the books are interactively curated.
CBSE Books for Class 10
The Board of Education overseen by the Indian government is known as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The CBSE was formally founded in 1962 with the primary purpose of giving Indian students a common educational platform. The national standard education board is called CBSE. Nearly all of the schools connected to the CBSE Board use the NCERT Curriculum. Thus, the CBSE curriculum is used as the basis for all competitive tests including NEET, JEE, and NTSE.
Why MTG CBSE 10th Books?
One of the top CBSE Books publisher for class 10 is MTG. It aims to deliver a high-quality education in a language that is appropriate for all age students. The CBSE Books for class 10 from MTG are based on the NCERT curriculum, which helps in NEET & JEE preparation too. MTG CBSE Books for class 10 are trusted and chosen by lakhs of aspirants every year to turn their dreams into reality. Check out the MTG web store for more wide range of top CBSE books for class 10.
• MTG‘s CBSE 10th books closely adhere to the NCERT syllabus and make sure to impart extracurricular knowledge in a pleasant way. One can entirely rely on MTG CBSE 10th Books to throw the success dart in any Class 10 CBSE exam.
• MTG makes sure to stay updated with all the latest exam trends and updates its study materials accordingly to provide students with the latest exam patterns for class 10 board exams.
• The MTG’s CBSE Books for class 10 are curated in an interactive way to make sure that the students have fun while learning and simplifies education to make them fall in love with studies.
How to prepare for the CBSE Class 10th Board exams?
While preparing successfully for the CBSE class 10th Board exams, stress might be a significant factor. However, to overcome that, here are a few recommendations for your Class 10 CBSE preparation strategy.
• Stick to a suitable timetable.
• Be familiar with the class 10 syllabus and CBSE exam format.
• Start with the Class 10 NCERT curriculum.
• Put as much practice as you can after understanding topics.
• Practice the question banks based on the CBSE.
• Solve CBSE class 10th sample papers.
• Solve CBSE Previous years questions of class 10th.
• Don’t let anxiety dictate how you prepare.
What are some last-month study tips for CBSE students in the Class 10th?
When making last-month preparations, must do the following to get best result.
• Get familiar with the complete instructions issues for CBSE class 10 Board exam.
• Complete the CBSE sample papers for class 10th boards based on the most recent exam patterns.
• Solve CBSE previous year question papers class 10 as much as you can.
Is CBSE same as NCERT?
No, they are utterly distinct organizations. Central Board of Secondary/School Examinations/Education is also known as CBSE. NCERT stands for National Council of Education Research and Training. The primary distinction between NCERT and CBSE is that the former is a publishing organization, whereas the latter is a regulating authority. You can see that NCERT texts are used by the majority of CBSE schools in India.
Is NCERT enough for CBSE 10?
NCERT is enough to complete the syllabus and understanding the concepts thoroughly indeed. However, the next part is to practice relentlessly which makes you strong enough to beat and answer any question in the class 10 board exams. For that purpose, NCERT isn’t enough and you need more books to practice all question typology to become a CBSE Champion. The books you need apart from NCERT are – 100 Percent, CBSE Chapterwise Topicwise 10 years solved papers, Objective NCERT At Your Fingertips, Score More 21 Sample Papers.
Are MTG CBSE Books for class 10 the best?
The content quality and explanations in CBSE class 10 books by MTG are top-notch and exactly to the preference of CBSE students. MTG CBSE class 10 textbook are all in one because with them you can learn, practice, and revise, all at once. The learning and understanding are very thorough and NCERT like in the MTG CBSE books for class 10 and then the vast questions banks make clearing and topping the CBSE boards very easy. MTG CBSE Books for class 10 provide concept maps, brain maps to revise everything you have learnt in a heartbeat. The best part is that MTG puts emphasis on maximizing understanding through experiential learning eliminating rote learning which is the best type of learning. The content is curated in these CBSE books to excel in class 10 board exams.
How will MTG 100 Percent CBSE books for class 10 & class 12 help you in your preparation?
If you are a CBSE student and are looking for CBSE books for class 12& 10, then your search has ended. MTG’s 100 PERCENT is just what you need. Some of the best features of the best reference book for class 10 –
• Easy theory with graphics, diagrams, additional info & examples.
• Self-evaluation exercises like Try Yourself, Illustrations, NCERT Focus, CBSE Focus, Miscellaneous questions, Competition Focus, Exam Drill as per latest CBSE pattern.
• 3 Solved practice papers as per the latest CBSE pattern & syllabus.
• Concept maps, Lab time experiments, Practical & Viva practice.
• All question typologies to prepare the student 100% to avoid any surprise.
• Questions labelled with all CBSE cognitive levels – R, U, Ap, An, Ev, Cr.
• Real-life scenarios for observations & experiential learning according to NEP 2020.