100 Percent book by MTG is a mission to provide 100% learning and score 100% in your CBSE exams. The book is specially curated to render students’ thorough insights into the subject. The unparallel theory of the book helps them overcome their fear of the subject and score higher. Its topic-wise theory is aligned with NCERT & covers the latest CBSE syllabus to let you conquer the exams. This book can be called a smart study system as it renders everything important in an easy-to-grasp manner by offering an extensive range of practice questions to check preparedness. All elements & highlights of this book that makes it the best friend of a CBSE student are here –
- Unparalleled Theory – Theory of this book is so easy and unique that it beats the conventional methods. It stimulates the students’ interest in topics with well-labeled diagrams and examples. It also offers a number of activities in each chapter under “Lab Time” to build practical knowledge.
- Self-Evaluation – Each section/topic of theory in the book has self-test assignments namely Try Yourself, NCERT Focus, & CBSE Focus to get familiar with NCERT Textbook & CBSE Board questions. Thereafter, each chapter is followed by solved practice questions classified as Miscellaneous questions and Competition Focus, which include Subjective questions, MCQs, passage-based, case-based, and source-based questions. Finally, a chapter-wise paper named “Exam Drill” as per the latest CBSE pattern is provided.
- Concept Map – A well-designed concept map is rendered at the end of each chapter to highlight & summarize the main points of the chapter in an interesting manner.
- Practical – A section named “Viva Voce” covers detailed explanations of all science practicals by CBSE with answers to prepare students for the viva session of the practical exam.
- Practice Papers/Sample Papers – 3 solved practice papers are provided at the end of the book as per the latest CBSE pattern & curriculum for the current session to check final exam readiness.
- *Solutions of the questions covered under the headings ‘Try Yourself’, ‘NCERT Focus’, and ‘Exam Drill’ can be downloaded for free from the links provided under the respective headings.*