MTG has come up with a graded series of “NCERT at your Fingertips Mathematics” for Class 6 to 10. This series is the result of overwhelming response from Objective NCERT at your Fingertips for Class 11 and 12. The series adheres to the CBSE syllabus and latest guidelines laid down by the NCERT. Each book has been written with great care and extensive research by subject experts to satisfy the students’ keen appetite for Mathematics knowledge. This book is a proven tool to help students in self-learning and self-assessment.
The series is innovative in its treatment of the subject and provides a comprehensive set of questions that not only covers NCERT syllabus but also covers challenging and application-based questions. This way, it helps learner to prepare for CBSE exam, School exams, CBSE Boards exams, Olympiads and future Competitive exams.
Number of features has been added in this series that not only make it attractive for students but also makes an invaluable resource for teachers who are handling this subject. The features are as follows:
- “Snap Shots” has been added for quick and easy revision of each chapter.
- “MCQs Corner” which provides topicwise variety of MCQs framed from each line of NCERT chapters for subject enrichment.
- “NCERT Exemplar Problems” include MCQs of NCERT Exemplar book.
- “Assertion & Reason Corner” include statement based (assertion and reason) tricky questions for wider and in-depth learning of each chapter.
- “Board Corner” offers variety of subjective problems like VSA, SA (I & II), LA, PBQs and HOTS questions for Boards preparation.
- “Hints & Explanations” for each exercise of all the chapters are provided to facilitate easy learning and understanding the concepts clearly.