MTG’s 36 Years Chapterwise-Topicwise Solutions is students’ no. 1 choice for excelling at NEET 2023 exam. Based on the syllabus of class 11 and class 12, this book is separated into chapter-wise and topic-wise manner with an extensive range of questions from the last 36 years to give you ample practice. The following are the notable features of the book-
- This book covers all the questions of the last 36 years (2023-1988) of NEET/AIPMT from each topic of the NEET syllabus.
- The book is available in the Hindi language for students who are willing to attempt the paper in the Hindi language.
- This book is organized in a chapter-wise and topic-wise manner for easy understanding of the weightage and difficulty of the questions.
- This book is bifurcated into class XI and XII syllabi to ensure that the NEET aspirants do not get confused with the large syllabus of the two classes.
- The book is equipped with completely solved solutions, hints, and answer keys to help students in self-evaluation.
- The book provides complimentary access to the digital replica of the 36 years through the pedagogy tool so that the students can access the excellent practice matter anywhere, anytime!