MTG’s Learning Mathematics for a Smarter Life is a creative Mathematics series for students in grades 1 through 8. The goal of this series is to encourage students to enjoy their studies and learn concepts deeply rather than rote learning as per the NEP 2020 guidelines. The series is designed with the student’s age groups in mind, so they can learn at their own pace. Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) and SOF International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) questions are included in the series to help students improve their analytical and problem-solving skills. The following key features of the books contribute to a unique learning experience for both children and teachers. The section names are also chosen with care so that students can identify with them.
- “Brief Introduction”- gives brief information and explains each topic step by step with illustrative examples.
- “Getting Ready “connects the chapter with lessons learned previously.
- “Do it yourself” – after completing each topic, this unique section helps in building the confidence level among the students.
- “Practice Work” helps the students to brush up on their application skills.
- “Wrap Up” helps in recapitulates the entire chapter in a creative manner.
- “Teacher’s Note” is given as suggestions and tip notes for teachers to make their teaching more effective and convenient.
- “Word Fun” helps in building connections of mathematics with day-to-day life.
- “Activities” is to develop the observation, concentration, and analyzing power among the students.
There are no reviews yet.