Science is just not the state or fact of knowledge; but it is also a study of nature and behavior of natural things, the understanding and knowledge we get from it and the application of it in various aspects of our life. Science study is useful in any situation that requires critical thinking, observing, sorting/classifying, quantifying, inferring, predicting, experimenting, or communicating. All these set of skills apply to learning any branches of science, such as chemistry, biology, or physics, at any grade level.
This special Science Skill Development Programme has been designed to help you enjoy science and understand it better.
Stay curious, occupied, learning, evolving and entertained this summer with this programme.
Why ” Science Skill Development Programme”?
Fun worksheets which can be downloaded to enjoy science daily.
1.1st graders to 5th graders alike will find our curriculum challenging and enjoyable.
2.Challenge yourself week after week as the difficulty level rises.
3.Super flexible. If you miss the session someday, you can easily make up for it another day.
4.Download your worksheet and attempt any time of the day.
5.Interactive recap every 7th day where you take a quiz online and do a critical analysis of yourself.
- 6 Interactive Test downloadable worksheets per week (24 worksheets in all)
- 1 weekly 30-minute Test (4 tests in all)
- 2 Challenger Rounds at the end of 4 weeks will test your all the four skills tested in past four weeks.
- Progressive Difficulty level every week (Easy, Medium, Difficult and Achievers)
- Science Skill Development Program
Schedule Level Type
- Week 1 Easy (Classes 1-5) 6 (Interactive Test/Downloadable Worksheet) + 1 Interactive Test
- Week 2 Medium (Classes 1-5) 6 (Interactive Test/Downloadable Worksheet) + 1 Interactive Test
- Week 3 Difficult (Classes 1-5) 6 (Interactive Test/Downloadable Worksheet) + 1 Interactive Test
- Week 4 Achievers (Classes 1-5) 6 (Interactive Test/Downloadable Worksheet) + 1 Interactive Test
- SSDP CHALLENGER ROUND Interactive Test – Single Attempt