The series is in alignment with the NEP 2020 Guidelines which recommend reduced curriculum content to enhance essential learning and critical thinking, experiential learning, curricular integration of essential subjects, skills, and capacities, etc. It also focuses on the multidisciplinary and holistic development of students in both academic and non-academic spheres and puts emphasis on conceptual understanding rather than rote learning. The incorporation of 21st Century skills makes this series helpful in the process of making learning mathematics more holistic for the students.
Key Features –
- Learning Outcomes – Helps to assess the learning objectives of the chapter.
- Let’s Recall – Connects the chapter with lessons learned previously.
- Teacher’s Tips – Contains helpful tips for teachers.
- Fact Box – Consists of general information about the topic learned.
- Let’s Try – Builds confidence in students for self-practice.
- Do you make these mistakes? – Helps prevent mistakes students often do.
- Practice Time – Provides plenty of scope to brush up on the application skills.
- Revision Time – Recapitulate the entire chapter to enhance learning.
- Worksheets – Tests the overall learning outcomes.
- Keywords – Lists the difficult words in each chapter.
- Brain Gym – Enhances critical thinking among students.
- Activity Time – Develops the students’ skills of observation, concentration, teamwork, analyzing, fine motor, creation, etc.
- Word Corner – Enables the students to analyze real-life situations by doing concept and application-based exercises.
- Project – Hands-on project ideas to enhance learning beyond the classroom.
- Subject Integration – Connects mathematics with different subjects.
- SOF IMO Questions – Includes the actual questions from the International Mathematics Olympiad.