The book Integrated Learning English for a Smarter Life is a comprehensive, fun-filled, child-oriented course book for developing a progressive multi-skill development in English learning. This book focuses on four specific areas of language learning: listening, speaking, reading, and writing according to the NEP 2020 guidelines. To provide a comprehensive understanding of the book, detailed content is provided at the beginning of each chapter. To ensure that students have a positive learning experience, all content is strictly based on the NCERT syllabus. The book’s main features include sectional layouts within chapters for children’s learning activities.
- Warm up scope – The curtain raiser about the content of the chapter.
- Read Scope – It tests various abilities of the learner by enhancing reading skills through a series of pertinent prose and poetry; Understanding the story – Questions on the content to recall exercises and a means of self-assessment for the learner.
- Grammar Scope – Includes basic concepts of grammar, followed by a variety of tests.
- Word Scope – Includes a range of tasks to imbibe language manipulation and substitution of words.
- Write scope – Encourage learners to express themselves independently and through a broad-based format of guided inputs.
- Phonic Scope – Train listening & speaking skills through the ability to discern sounds of words & their pronunciation.
- Listen Scope – Develops the ability to listen, recall, and memorize texts.
- Talk scope – Provides scope to demonstrate and air vies & concepts through oral work.
- Picture scope – Helps in expressing creativity.
- Fun scope – Fun-filled activities for a better learning experience.
- Life Skills – Injects the values of life from the grass root level of learning.
- HOTS (Test Scope) – To check what students learned so far with exercises & question.
There are no reviews yet.