Foundation course for Science comprises of separate sections of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. It covers complete NCERT syllabus with comprehensive theory and illustrations based on the latest Competency Based Education. Useful facts and information in competition window and Do you know? Sections enhance knowledge base of students for competitive exam preparations. Concept map and Activity corner given in book act as recapitulation tool and helps in boosting practical knowledge of students. MCQs (Level wise) and subjective questions (inclusive of VSA, SA, and LA) are present to give enough question practice not only for base class level but also for JEE Main preparation.
Integer/Numerical value type questions and 2 practice papers followed with detailed solutions gives students preparation for JEE Main/NEET Syllabus.
The salient features of the books are:
- Detailed Theory with illustrations as per NCERT syllabus
- Covers NCERT syllabus along with its solved Exercises
- Competition window to give extra bit of JEE
- Concept Map for quick recap
- Activity corner for boosting practical knowledge.
- MCQs (Level wise) and subjective questions (inclusive of VSA, SA, and LA)
- Chapter wise Case-based questions
- Numerical value type questions as per JEE Main Syllabus
- 2 practice papers followed with detailed solutions for JEE preparation.