100 Percent book by MTG is a mission to provide 100% learning and score 100% in your CBSE exams. The book is specially curated to render students a thorough insights into the subject. The unparalleled theory of the book helps them overcome their fear of the subject and score higher. Its topic-wise theory is aligned with NCERT & covers the latest CBSE syllabus to let you conquer the exams. This book can be called a smart study system as it renders everything important in an easy to grasp manner by offering extensive range of practice questions to check preparedness. All elements & highlights of this book which makes it best friend of a CBSE student are here –
• Unparalleled Theory – Theory of this book is so easy and unique that it beats the conventional methods. It stimulates the students’ interest in topics with well-labelled diagrams and examples. It also offers number of activities in each chapter under “Lab Time” to build practical knowledge.
• Self-Evaluation – Each section/topic of theory in the book has self-test assignments namely Try Yourself, NCERT Focus, & CBSE Focus to get familiar with NCERT Textbook & CBSE Board questions. Thereafter, each chapter is followed by solved practice questions classified as Miscellaneous questions and Competition Focus, which include Subjective questions, MCQs, passage based, case based, and source-based questions. Finally, a chapter-wise paper named “Exam Drill” as per latest CBSE pattern is provided.
• Concept Map – A well designed concept map is rendered at the end of each chapter to highlight & summarize the main points of the chapter in an interesting manner.
• Practical – A section named “Viva Voce” covers detailed explanations of all science practical’s by CBSE with answers to prepare students for viva session of practical exam.
• Practice Papers/Sample Papers – 3 solved practice papers are provided at the end of the book as per the latest CBSE pattern & curriculum for the current session to check final exam readiness.
*Solutions of the questions covered under the headings ‘Try Yourself’, ‘NCERT Focus’, and ‘Exam Drill’ can be downloaded for free from the links provided under the respective headings. *
There are no reviews yet.