MTG’s 45 Years Chapter-wise Solutions JEE Advanced accommodates 45 years of IIT-JEE/JEE Advanced chapter wise solved papers. The book helps JEE aspirants to know what to expect in their JEE Advanced exam as they will know the most frequent and important through practicing all the previous year papers. It involves complete syllabus of Class XI and Class XII CBSE to help CBSE and Non-CBSE students to prepare well for the JEE exams. The book is designed to brush up complete JEE Advanced 2023 preparation with actual questions came in last 45 Years (1978 – 2022) of JEE Exams and its meticulously demonstrated solutions will clarify doubts while solving the papers.
- MTG’s JEE Advanced previous year solved papers, comprise 45 years (1978-2022) of IIT-JEE/ JEE advanced previous year questions arranged in a chapter-wise format.
- The book provides a large question typology such as Multiple-Choice Questions, Subjective Problems, Assertion & Reason Type Questions, Match the Column Type Questions, Numerical/ Integer Value Type Questions, and Comprehension Based Questions from each chapter for an exhaustive practice for the upcoming JEE Advanced 2023 exam.
- MTG’s JEE Advanced previous year solved papers cover the entire Class 11th & 12th syllabus so as to assist both, CBSE & non-CBSE students to prepare well for JEE Advanced 2023 exam.
- The questions in MTG’s 45 years of JEE Advanced solved papers are accompanied by detailed explanations so that the student can self-analyse and understand the concepts behind tricky questions.
- MTG’s JEE Advanced previous year solved papers provide great help in covering the crucial concepts from the oldest IIT-JEE papers while still keeping an eye on the latest exam trends through the oldest to latest JEE Advanced papers.
I am not sure where you’re getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for great information I was looking for this info for my mission.