Features of the course –
- Small Batch of 25 students.
- Instructor led 22 live online classes based on the syllabus.
- 2 dedicated doubt-solving
- Each class duration will be one hour.
- Doubt clearance will be handled during the class as well.
- After class assignments to check the understanding.
- PDF Worksheet will be shared for practice.
- Weekly online tests to assess your progress.
- Interactive chapter module for the after-class study.
- Access to the forum for solving queries.
- Recordings of all the classes.
- Access to mobile app for studying anytime anywhere.
Days – Wednesday & Saturday
Batch Timing – 4:00 – 5:00 pm
These classes will be taken up by MTG experts who understand the pulse of the Olympiad exams. The expert teachers’ team includes the members from the advisory board of all Olympiads Resources like Olympiad Prep Guides, Workbook and OSDS.