MTG ScoreMore 21 Sample Papers CBSE Board Exam 2022-23 Mathematics Basic for Class 10 is the most valuable tool to tackle your CBSE Class 10 Board exams. The 21 CBSE Sample Papers in this book will provide you with the right type of preparation needed to ace your actual CBSE Boards. The book is based on the latest CBSE Pattern and Syllabus based on the design of a sample question paper issued by CBSE on 16TH Sept, 2022. The best part is that with these 21 sample papers, you will not need any other practice material because each question paper consists of subjective and objective questions including all question typologies. Here are its features –
- The book comprises a set of 21 sample papers: 20 Sample Questions Papers with a blueprint issued by CBSE on 16TH Sept, 2022, followed by the latest CBSE Sample Question Paper 2022-23.
- Each question paper consists of subjective and objective questions including all question typologies – Short Answer I, Short Answer II, Case-Based, and Long Answer, MCQs, and Assertion & Reason.
- Based on the latest CBSE pattern and syllabus. Strictly follows the design of the sample question paper issued by CBSE on 16TH Sept, 2022.
- Self-evaluation sheet is included to check your readiness and performance.
- Out of 21, 16 Sample papers will be solved in the book, and solutions of the 5 remaining unsolved sample papers will be provided online to challenge & enhance your preparation and not interrupt the practice phase.
- You will also get online support with this book in the form of CBSE Tips, Exam Alerts, Formula Book, Chapter-wise Objective Questions, and 2022 CBSE Solved Paper.
Deepika tyagi –
Very easiest method for solving the questions