MTG’s “NCERT at your Fingertips Mathematics” this series is the result of overwhelming response from Objective NCERT at your Fingertips for Class 11 and 12. This series is designed as per the new CBSE Uniform System of Assessment with wide variety of questions. A tremendous amount of analysis and research effort has gone in this series to satisfy the students’ keen appetite for Mathematics knowledge and to build a strong foundation in achieving future goal. This series is strictly designed on CBSE syllabus and very effective for CBSE exam.
Each book provides a comprehensive set of questions that not only covers NCERT syllabus but also covers challenging and application-based questions. This unique approach of this series helps learner to prepare for CBSE exam, School exams, CBSE Boards exams, Olympiads as well as for future Competitive exams.
The features of this series not only make it attractive for students but also makes it an invaluable resource for teachers who are handling this subject. The powerful features of the book are as follows:
- “NCERT Edge” has been provided for each chapter which includes topicwise questions of different types i.e. MCQs, True/False, Fill ups, Match the Columns, Diagram-based questions, Application-based questions, VSA, SA and LA framed from each line of NCERT textbooks.
- “Additional Information” has been added for each chapter which provides extended knowledge for wider and in-depth learning of each chapter.
- “Extra Edge” includes variety of questions which helps learner for future competitive exam related preparation.
- “Test Papers” are based on complete chapter which helps learner in periodic assessment.
- Quick-witted conversation between “Gyan & Jigyasa” makes the learning enjoyable and explorative.
- “Solution” to all the questions has been provided at the end of the book to facilitate easy learning and understanding the concept clearly.