MTG has come up with an upgraded & updated series of “NCERT at your Fingertips Mathematics”. This series is the result of the overwhelming response from Objective NCERT at your Fingertips for Class 11 and 12. The series adheres to the latest CBSE & NCERT syllabus and the latest guidelines laid down by the NEP 2020. Each book has been written with great care and extensive research by subject experts to satisfy the students’ keen appetite for Mathematics knowledge. This book is a proven tool to help students in self-learning and self-assessment.
The series is innovative in its treatment of the subject and provides a comprehensive set of questions that not only covers the latest NCERT textbook syllabus but also covers challenging and application-based questions. This way, it helps learners to prepare for the CBSE exam, School exams, CBSE Boards exams, Olympiads, and future competitive exams.
A lot of features have been added to this series that not only make it attractive for students but also make it an invaluable resource for teachers who are handling this subject. The features are as follows:
- NCERT notes have been added for quick and easy revision of each chapter.
- Completely based on the rationalized syllabus of the latest NCERT textbooks with the latest guidelines by NEP 2020.
- Chapter-wise Topic-wise “MCQs Corner” which provides a variety of MCQs framed from each line of NCERT chapters for subject enrichment.
- “NCERT Exemplar Problems” include MCQs of NCERT Exemplar book.
- “Assertion & Reason Corner” includes statement-based (assertion and reason) tricky questions for wider and in-depth learning of each chapter.
- “Board Corner” offers a variety of subjective problems like VSA, SA (I & II), LA, PYQs, and HOTS questions for Board preparation.
- “Hints & Explanations” for each exercise of all the chapters are provided to facilitate easy learning and understanding of the concepts clearly.