MTG’s NCERT at your Fingertips series for class 9 is created by experts after getting an overwhelming response from the students, parents, and teachers for Objective NCERT at your Fingertips for Classes 11 & 12. The series is updated according to the latest CBSE syllabus for respective classes. To meet the needs of the growing minds and to provide them with appropriate content, a tremendous amount of research has been done throughout the curation process. Each book provides a comprehensive set of questions that not only covers the NCERT syllabus but also covers challenging and case-based questions. This unique approach of this series helps learners to prepare for various academic and competitive exams.
The following features of the books help in covering the whole NCERT texts at the fingertips of the students.
- Chapter-wise NCERT notes – To give a quick and easy coverage of the theory inside the texts.
- Practice corner – From each line of the NCERT text, an MCQ is provided to render students, hold of the concept through the objective questions. The questions are in the form of MCQs, True-False, fill in the blanks, figure-based questions, column matching questions, VSA type questions.
- NCERT Exemplar MCQs – This section covers the NCERT Exemplar book and allows the students to think out of the box by solving HOTS, Case-based and Numerical Value-based questions.
- Assertion & Reason Corner – These questions are included to emphasize and enhance the logical reasoning ability of the student.
- Exam corner – This section incorporates various question typologies (MCQs, VSA, SA-I, SA-II, LA, and Case Based Questions) inside the book making it an all-rounder to assist students’ thorough learning of the syllabus.
- Cognitive Levels – As per the latest CBSE guidelines, CBSE cognitive levels tagging is provided. The tagging is- Remembering, Understanding, Applying, Analyzing, Evaluating, and Creating.
- Progress Analyzer – To assess the students’ chapter-wise understanding, a “Progress Check” table is provided at the end of each chapter.
- Hints & Explanations – “Solution” to all the exercises from each chapter has been provided at the end of the book to facilitate easy learning and understanding of the concept.
- Gyaan & Jigyasa – Quick-witted conversations of two intellectual students makes learning enjoyable and explorative as they discuss topics in a curious manner.
There are no reviews yet.