MTG’s Integrated Learning Grammar and Composition with NEP Guidelines is a classified series of English Grammar books for Classes 1 to 8. This series is designed to strengthen the concept of English grammar with an interactive approach. This series has been developed to divulge English grammar along with vocabulary enrichment and comprehension and enable the students to increase their proficiency and confidence level. The books in this series contain a good number of worksheets and test papers for practice. Each chapter is explained with applications of real-life scenarios as per the NEP 2020 which helps the learner to grasp English grammar and its applications strongly.
The naming of the sections is also done intentionally so that students can connect themselves with the book.
- Let’s Revive section helps in recalling the concept previously learned.
- Let’s Observe – A special section designed to create the foundation for the topic by giving examples.
- Let’s Learn – Consolidates the concept and explains the topic with proper examples and illustrations which helps in clearing up the doubts completely.
- Let’s Link section elaborate the topic in length with more examples.
- Let’s Remember reminds the usage of rules to avoid error or confusion on certain topics.
- Let’s Apply – a section of varied logical exercises to test the knowledge about the concept with different level of challenges.
- Let’s Have Fun is to gain mastery over the concept by doing interesting group activities and fun games.
There are no reviews yet.