MTG’s CUET UG General Test 15 Practice Papers were designed to aid students in their preparation for the final General Section of the CUET. The practise papers’ questions are based on the latest CUET exam pattern, ensuring that students understand the concepts avoiding surprises during the exam. The book will help them understand all of the principles by solidifying their general knowledge, mental aptitude, and reasoning skills. Furthermore, the Practice Papers are based on the most recent CUET 2022 test pattern, as stated in the NTA notification released on March 26, 2022. The following elements distinguish the book as the best and finest Sample Papers for CUET UG 2022 for the practice of the General test.
• MTG’s CUET UG 2022 General Test 15-Practice Papers book contains 15 Practice Papers based entirely on the CUET 2022 expected pattern for all general knowledge questions in Section C.
• Practice questions for General knowledge, Current Affairs, General mental capacity, Numerical ability, Quantitative reasoning, Logical and Analytical thinking have been specifically curated for students.
• The book includes over 1100 objective-type questions to help students prepare for the general test section of the CUET UG 2022 exam.
• It includes answer keys, Hints & Explanations for self-evaluation, and understanding of the topics after each practise paper.
• The book covers all types of question typologies to help you understand the context and recent pattern of CUET 2022.
• All general concepts’ logical and numerical issues are covered to broaden your horizons and enable you to think critically to answer questions with ease.