FAQ part 1 – General FAQ’S about www.mtg.in
1. What kind of books are there in showcase?
We have various books, magazines, and ebooks for the preparation of Engineering / Medical Entrance Test / Olympiad exams / other Competitive exams. Catalogue is available on the left side of website with Heading “CATEGORY”. Please click on the required Category to view products available in the category and a click on the product will took you to the product information page.
You can directly search the products class wise, category and subject wise by using “List Books” box adjacent to “CATEGORY”.
Browse Catalogue available in the main menu can also be used to select category.
2. I wish to know the details about the product I want to purchase?
Product description has been provided with each Product. It is supplemented by table of content wherever required. Preview pages are also available with some products.
3. How to Order the Products?
You can order MTG books / magazine/ ebook through online or offline mode. Click on the following link to know about it in detail
How to buy
4. How can I make payment if I order a product online?
Payment for Online orders is made through Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net banking.
Complete step by step process is provided in the following link in the form of Video and Text.
How to buy
5. I do not have Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking facility. How can I purchase?
You can buy product through offline mode by making payment through Demand draft, Money order, or NEFT. Please click on the following link for details:
How to buy
6. Where do I need to send the demand draft or money order?
Our correspondence address for all sort of communication is of Gurgaon only. You have to send the demand draft or money order at the following address:
MTG Learning Media Pvt Ltd,
Plot No. 99, Sector 44 ,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122 003.
Click on the following for further details : How to buy
7. Demand Draft has to be drawn in whose favour and from which Bank?
Demand Draft can be drawn from any Nationalized Bank of India and has to be made in the favour of MTG Learning Media Pvt Ltd, payable at New Delhi.
8. Do I have the option of VPP/ COD ?
No, We do not send books through VPP and COD. For COD please check online shopping websites like Flipkart or Amazon.
9. Do I need to pay Shipping Charges also?
In case of online order shipping, charges will be automatically calculated and will be added in the total amount. In case of offline payment (DD/MO/money transfer) please calculate shipping charges through estimate shipping option.
Shipping is free for domestic orders worth Rs 1100/- or more (it is not applicable on magazines subscriptions and international oders).
10. How secure is your website to make payment online?
The complete monetary transaction takes place on CCaAvenue’s website. Founded in 2001, CC Avenue is the largest Payment Gateway in India today and currently powers more than 85% of the e-commerce merchants in the country. This is a tried and tested payment gateway. Hence, you can make purchase with full confidence. Details about the authenticity of the payment gateway are available on www.ccavenue.com .
11. Which email address/ password do I need to enter on the login page?
First time users need to create a new account by entering valid email id and set a new password to enable your account on www.mtg.in. For returning customers enter same email id and password used while opening the account.
12. I forgot my email id and password. How do I place an order?
Username on MTG website is your regular email id that you use on daily basis. For password click on forgot password provided under “Returning Customers”. Please enter email id in the Box and submit. A new password will be sent to you on your registered email id.
13. Every time I enter my email id and password in the log in field, status says not found or does not match?
Confirm that you are entering correct email id and password. Entries are case sensitive hence check for Caps Lock option on keyboard. If all factors are correct then try logging in again after clearing the browser’s cache memory. Else use forgot password option to reset your password.
14. How will you deliver the books?
Books are dispatched through courier/ speed post/ registered post to ensure timely delivery.
15. How much time it will take to deliver the books?
Ordered books are dispatched within 48 hours of order confirmation. Delivery depends upon Shipping address and mode of dispatch. Courier deliveries take maximum 3 – 4 days in metro and 6 – 7 days in small cities. Registered Post is used for areas where courier do not deliver and it takes more time to deliver.
16. Is it possible to send the books at different address other than the billing address?
Yes it is possible. After confirming your online order on the payment selection mode page enter your shipping address in Shipping address box. The books will be dispatched on shipping address provided.
17. I am unable to complete my purchase, as I click on confirm order the page lands on ccavenue login?
This may be due to the usage of special characters in the address field. Erase all special characters from address details and then proceed to confirm the order. Even if you face the same problem, do call us for assistance or take help from Live chat support.
18. Do you publish any books / for Nursery / KG students?
No currently we don’t have book for Nursery/KG students. .
19. Which is the nearest Book Shop from where I can buy MTG books/ magazine?
Click on the link below to check the nearest book shop.
20. I am a faculty and want to place bulk subscription. Do you accept bulk orders on your website? If yes, how do you send the materail then?
Yes we do accept bulk orders. Since through website bulk orders are on free shipping, we cannot provide discount more than what is available on the website. Moreover, books under bulk orders are not sent through courier. We send the same by transport means