Olympiad previous years papers book for SOF National Science Olympiad, Class – 1 is a practise book for students preparing to take the SOF NSO Olympiad exam 2023-24. The book was carefully curated by science experts for students who want to assess their scientific and reasoning abilities and prepare for the Science Olympiad. It will indeed help the student to master their grip in problem-solving areas. The practice papers will boost students’ confidence and show them where they fall short. Furthermore, all of the previous five years’ question papers will help students familiarise themselves with the exam pattern, typology, and required knowledge for NSO.
- The book contains 10 Olympiad papers of 5 previous years (Set A & B) for NSO which help to stimulate students’ minds and expand their scientific knowledge.
- 2 Model test papers for rigorous practice and self-assessment to assist students in tracking their progress.
- It contains sample OMR sheets after each practice paper.
- It provides chapter-wise analysis after all papers to elaborate concepts to help them improve their reasoning skills.
- The book has answer keys to all 12 practice papers questions with hints and explanations.