MTG’s 45+21 Years Chapterwise Topicwise Previous Years Questions for JEE Main & Advanced book is designed for those who are targeting JEE Mains and Advanced both. It contains the previous 45 years’ papers of JEE Advanced/IIT JEE and 21 years papers of JEE Main/AIEEE. The synopsis provided in the chapters helps the students in revising the chapters perfectly before starting the practice of questions. Since JEE Main and Advanced questions are present in chapter-wise format, it gives a better idea of the difference in the level of questions in the two exams. It also guides students about the depth of understanding of a topic required for a certain chapter and topic. The number of questions reflects which chapter is important for Mains and which is for Advanced. A student using this book strategically can come up with flying colors in both exams – JEE Main and Advanced.
- The book has the previous 45 years’ papers of JEE Advanced/IIT JEE and 21 years’ papers of JEE Main/AIEEE.
- It covers all the online and offline papers over the mentioned years along with all subjective and objective questions.
- Each chapter begins with a synopsis called “Snapshot” to understand the concept and formulae for solving the problem in a better way.
- The Book is divided into two sections, Class 11 and Class 12 as per the NCERT syllabus.
- All the questions from JEE Main & Advanced are arranged in Chapter-wise Topic-wise format for convenience and level-wise progress.
- This is a completely solved book with answer keys and explanations for all 151 Previous Years’ Papers and 5000+ previous years questions of JEE.
- The book provides complimentary access to the digital replica of the book through the pedagogy tool so that the students can access the excellent practice matter anywhere, anytime.
th flying colors in both the exams.
Best book for jee aspirants!!