MTG SBI IBPS CWE Bank PO Guide Preliminary Examination book is a real guide authored by Jitesh Vohra and Sunil Palia for the aspirant planning to crack SBI / IBPS-CWE Bank PO Preliminary Examination in first attempt. The authors of this book have a decade of teaching and aptitude training experience in prestigious institutions. The book has been designed to meet the requirement of the candidates and to familiarize them with all the type of questions being asked in the exam. It contains the unique distinction of explaining the fundamentals in detail. Each chapter starts with detailed fundamentals giving a real classroom teaching experiences to the candidates followed by Power Exercise and the Practice Exercise sets in three level of difficulty i.e. easy, medium, difficult at the end of the chapters, to help the student master their learning.
This book serves the purpose of leading the aspirants to success as it contains all the questions based on the latest pattern of Bank PO Examination. Main features like Key points to remember, common error, shortcut method and food for thought make it more interesting and create a rich learning experience for the aspirants.
Main Key features for success:
- Analysis of SBI/IBPS CWE PO 2016 and 2017 Question Papers.
- Diagnostics test for self-evaluation of each topic.
- Study plan to help you prepare better.
- Special emphasis on English Language and its improvement because average marks are usually poor in English, hence there is more scope of increasing marks.
- Focus on identification of common errors.
- Detailed solutions for each question.