100 Percent book by MTG is a mission to provide 100% learning and score 100% in your CBSE exams. The book is specially curated to render students a thorough insights into the subject. The unparalleled theory of the book helps them overcome their fear of the subject and score higher. Its topic-wise theory is aligned with NCERT & covers the latest CBSE syllabus to let you conquer the exams. This book can be called a smart study system as it renders everything important in an easy to grasp manner by offering extensive range of practice questions to check preparedness. All elements & highlights of this book which makes it best friend of a CBSE student are here –
• Unparalleled Theory – Theory of this book is so easy and unique that it beats the conventional methods. It stimulates the students’ interest in topics with well-labelled diagrams and examples. It also offers number of activities in each chapter under “Lab Time” to build practical knowledge. Additional information has been given in between the theory to nurture analytical skills.
• Self-Evaluation – Each section/topic of theory in the book has self-test assignments namely Try Yourself, NCERT Focus, & CBSE Focus to get familiar with NCERT Textbook & CBSE Board questions. Thereafter, each chapter is followed by solved practice questions classified as Miscellaneous questions and Competition Focus, which include Subjective questions, MCQs, passage based, case based, and source-based questions. Competition focus also includes few previous years questions of NEET, JEE exams. Finally, a chapter-wise paper named “Exam Drill” as per latest CBSE pattern is provided. (Out of syllabus chapters have been denoted by * mark)
• CBSE Cognitive levels have been labelled as per the latest CBSE guidelines. Questions in competition focus are labeled as per the cognitive levels issued by CBSE for assessment and evaluation of students’ knowledge and ability which are – Remembering, Understanding, Applying, Analysing, Evaluating, and Creating.
• Concept Map – A well designed concept map is rendered at the end of each chapter to highlight & summarize the main points of the chapter in an interesting manner.
• Practical – A section named “Viva Voce” covers detailed explanations of all science practicals by CBSE with answers to prepare students for viva session of practical exam.
• Practice Papers/Sample Papers – 3 solved practice papers are provided at the end of the book as per the latest CBSE pattern & curriculum for the current session to check final exam readiness.
• *Solutions of the questions covered under the headings ‘Try Yourself’, ‘NCERT Focus’, and ‘Exam Drill’ can be downloaded for free from the links provided under the respective headings.*