MTG’s Bright is an integrated semester series for Class 1 to 5. The objective of this series is to equip students with sound knowledge of English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies collectively with proper illustrations, activities, table and flow charts. It reduces the bulk of school bags and allows the students to enjoy their learning without feeling any burden. A section of General Knowledge has also been included in all the books to create awareness among learners. The series comprises of 2 books per class – one book for each semester. It complies with the guideline of National Curriculum Framework (NCF). Value based questions and life skill questions are included in the series to enhance the values, problem-solving and life related skills among the students. The key features of the series include the following:
- The series is designed with keeping in mind the age group of the students, so that they can learn at their own pace.
- Classified assessment exercise for thorough revision and evaluation.
- It contains variety of exercises for revision and practice.
- HOTS questions are included to enhance learning and reasoning skills of the learner.
- Well-planned hands-on activities, assignments, projects and experiments are provided with the idea that education is not just learning of facts but the training of mind to think.
There are no reviews yet.