To maximize the extent of your understanding, learning, and practice, MTG has come up with a fully revised edition of CBSE Champion now in the name of CBSE Chapterwise Topicwise 10 Years Solved Papers with more enriching features for class 12th students. CBSE Champion Book is based on the latest and revised CBSE curriculum for the academic year 2022-23. Through the vast question bank with answers as per the CBSE marking scheme and graphical analysis topic-wise, MTG ensures that the students will ace their exams by scoring more. This year, the paper will have a greater number of objective type questions. These objective type questions include MCQs, match the columns, fill in the blanks, one-word answer type questions, assertion-reason type questions or some picture-based questions. Along with comprehensive knowledge of the subject, the book has a lot of features, such as –
- Comprehensive and concise theory with a brain map for a recap and deep learning.
- Topic-wise graphical analysis of previous 10 years CBSE Board Papers questions to get an idea about chapter weightage. (VSA, SA-I, SA-II, LA) TERM I & II, CBSE-DELHI, ALL INDIA & FOREIGN papers.
- Vast question bank chapter-wise and topic-wise of the previous 10 years from CBSE Delhi, All India, Foreign & Compartment Papers.
- Questions are sorted out strictly according to the NCERT syllabus for thorough preparation.
- The book is completely solved and all the answers are as per the CBSE marking scheme with preparatory tools.
- 5 practice papers have been added as per the latest CBSE syllabus which is completely solved.
- Past 3 years questions strictly based on design and blueprint issued by the CBSE board on 16th September, 2022, are incorporated chapter-wise topic-wise.
- Chapter-wise self-assessment exercises are given at the end of each chapter so that you can self-evaluate your performance.
- CBSE cognitive levels labelled that are Remembering, Understanding, Applying, Analysing, Evaluating, Creating. The Previous years’ questions from NCERT/NCERT Exemplar are also labelled.
- Latest official CBSE Sample paper released by CBSE added.
There are no reviews yet.